Thursday, August 04, 2016

No Coloring Books For Me!! - This is my coloring fun...

I love it when I find time to relax and color!!  Instead of coloring books, I like to stamp up some images, color them in and then use them on cards, gifts, tags...

Here's a sweet birthday card I made using the new set B1532 Sweet Birthday.



I used Prismacolor Pencils and a blending pencil.  I usually like to use odorless turpenoid and blending stumps to blend, but it can be a hassle dealing with liquid when you're away from home or your desk, so the blending pencils are a nice alternative.

I used our new Simple Chevron embossing folder for the background, along with Lagoon and Raspberry Cardstock.


You can't see it in this picture, but live and in person the frosting is glittery goodness thanks to my new FAVORITE product - The Shimmer Brush.  It's like a waterbrush with glittery goodness inside.  For some reason I feel the need to add it to everything.

If you would like to order any of these products I'd love it if you would support my business by shopping at my retail site.  Stamptildawn.ctmh.com


No comments: