Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Workshop Kits featuring CTMH new Thin Cuts

I am so excited to share Close To My Heart's new Thin Cuts at my workshop Saturday.  While I am a big fan of Cricut and I can't imagine crafting without it... there are many who can't afford the machine or think it is too "techy" for them....well Thin Cuts might be the perfect answer!!



You can use the thin cuts in your die cut/embossing machines like cuttlebug and Big Shot.  I will be demonstrating how to use them and incorporating them into my projects at my workshop this weekend.

We will be using the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts


Along with the Springtime Wishes Stamp Set





I welcome your business!  You can purchase all of these items on my retail website.  Please let me know if you have any questions!



No comments: