Friday, August 21, 2015

Project Organization CTMH style

I am absolutely LOVING the Marker and Accessory roll-ups from CTMH!  They are made from a really sturdy denim-ish (new word!) fabric.  Ever since I got the marker roll-up, I have been looking for excuses to color or to take my markers somewhere.  LOL.  I think I just like unrolling it to see them all lined up. Yes, I'm a nerd!!

If you NEED these roll-ups, you'll want to purchase them this month because you get extra FREEBIES when you order them in August.

Order your accessory roll-up in August and you receive the two newest Base & Bling style sheets FREE!  You can use them to create fun necklaces, zipper pulls, keychains... or use the adorable stickers on cards, scrapbook pages or mini-albums.



AND when you order the Marker roll-up (have I mentioned how much I love it???) You get this adorable hot-air balloon stamp set for FREE.  The stamp set is valued at $17.95!!!  That is such an awesome deal.




Don't delay...head on over to my website to get your roll-ups before the special is over!

Information and Tips:
When I first got my marker roll-up I thought I was never going to be able to snap it closed!!!  I had to roll it up a couple of times, snap it open and closed a few times and then it "broke" in.  So don't worry if it's a bit tight at first. 

No comments: