Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year - CTMH National Papercrafting Month

Happy New Year!!  I am looking forward to 2015 and lots of fun with Close To My Heart!  In February I am going on the Close To My Heart incentive trip to Disney Aulani thanks to my buddy Bren, I'm hosting another fun retreat at Rabbit Hill Ranch in March, planning to teach at the 2015 Scrappin Escapes retreats and we're headed to Disneyland in July for our annual convention.  Whew...so much fun already in the works.

In order to get started on the right foot, I spent almost two weeks in December organizing my stamp room, planning projects, cutting kits, writing blog posts and scheduling facebook updates so I can guarantee I have a ton to share with you!!

Let's get started with...National Papercrafting Month!!

 When you make a qualifying purchase of $50 you can purchase the Year >> Noted kit for only $5.  The kit includes printed papers and cardstock and a stamp set.  For just $5 more you can add the My Creations kraft mini album.

The package is designed to help you put together a "time capsule" scrapbook.  You can keep track of your goals, accomplishments, adventures and highlights throughout the year.  Then "seal" up your book with the large gold seal, pack it away and open it in the future....

Tips and Ideas
  • You can write on the gold foil stickers with a permanent pen!
  • You receive a piece of blue and peach cardstock in the kit.  Cut flowers and embellishments out on your cricut to use throughout your book.
  • Remember to save room for the photos you will be adding!







 



No comments: