Monday, July 15, 2013

More Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Samples from my booth

I had so much fun sharing tips and ideas featuring the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge at the Close To My Heart (CTMH) convention and on Saturday I got to share them with my Workshop group!!

I would love to share the same info with each of you!!  Book your online Facebook Party.  I'll share fun demos filled with tips and ideas on how to use the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for your papercraft projects...and you'll earn free product without leaving your house too!!

In the background you can see part of the demo board I used to show the difference between cuts using real dial size and regular dial size.  I also shared how the layers work and how quick and easy it is to create a fabulous scrapbook page.  The easels in front of the board have one 8 x 8 book and my adorable 6 x 6 Halloweeen book that auctioned for $250 in the Operation Smile auction.




Here's a quick and easy card using one of the photomats on the cartridge.  I creased and distressed the corners to make it look like a little frame.


On this card I used one of the overlays from the Artbooking cartridge as well as the arrow and the cut-out circle behind the pumpkin.

I bet you can't even tell that the overlay doesn't fit the card!!!  I cut it and spread it apart so that it looks like it went edge to edge and then hid the gap behind the pumpkin medallion.


Contact me to pre-order your Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (available August 1) or to book your own party (online or in person) and get your cartridge for only $50 (with a qualifying $250 party).

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love your artwork, and the way you displayed our pretty new Huntington paper.