Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cricut Artbooking Samples from my booth at CTMH Convention

Once again I was honored to be selected (one of 18!!) to teach at Extravaganza at the Close To My Heart (CTMH) national convention.  It is a huge honor and every year I wait on pins and needles to see if I made the cut.

About a month before convention they send me a box of new product to play with.  This year I received the Huntington Paper Pack, the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, our new Paper Piercing ruler and a variety of fun accessories that I will highlight throughout my posts.

I was soooo excited when I saw my paper pack!  I love everything about Fall!!

And of course I about died when I saw how fabulous the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge is!!!!!  I had a blast figuring out how to use the projects the way they were designed and then I started experimenting with what else can be done.  I have so many ideas to share with you!

(Order your Artbooking Cricut Cartridge from me and I'll put you on my list to receive ALL of my fabulous updates and ideas, including those I don't post to the public.  Gotta save something special for my customers ya know. You can order from my website starting 8/1 or contact me to pre-order your cartridge.)

That's enough chatting...time to start sharing the fun!

Each key on the cartridge is designed to create a scrapbook page (variety of sizes, shapes and styles).  I used page 45 to create a quick and easy 8" scrapbook page




I set the dial size to 8" to cut both the base page and the overlay, add a couple of mattes and some embellishments and you are done!  


(The base page is cut from pg. 44 below)



Then I wanted to see how to put some overlays on some cards.... Oh my!!!  Love them!!!  To decide what size to cut my overlays, I set the dial size to 5 1/2 inches (the size of my card).


The autumn terracotta (orange) ribbon below is our color ready ribbon.  It's so fun to create whatever color ribbon you want!!







No comments: