Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's almost GRADUATION time!

It's almost GRADUATION time... If you're like me, you'll see all sorts of graduation posts on your facebook feed....nursing school, elementary, middle school, high school, Associates degrees, bachelors degrees, graduate degrees, phd's...and in my house... we are hoping for a Police Academy graduation.

It's never ending.... A great way to save money and personalize the cards and gifts is to stamp them!

I love our A size graduation set because it has individual numbers so it will last for many years and hello...it's only $6.95


Here's a quick and easy graduation card that we made at my last workshop.


Need to order your own graduation set?  Hop on over to my website and it will ship directly to you.

1 comment:

Worth Looking At said...

Thiis is a great blog