Monday, April 15, 2013

Chantilly Chalkboard Technique Card

I found a bunch of photos I haven't blogged.  I guess I better get busy and get some posts written!!

Last month I was going through a bit of a chalkboard obsession!!!  It started out because I fell in love with our chalkboard marker!  I used the marker to create the little polka dot border on the card below.  It shows up beautifully on dark paper and makes it fun to add little white accents.



The stamp I used is from the For Always Card Workshop on the Go Kit (G1060).  I love that stamp set so much!  I just keep using it and using it.  I used our white daisy ink pad to stamp the image.  Just give it a few minutes to dry and it comes out perfect.  No need to emboss!

Supplies Used:
  • White Daisy Stamp Pad
  • Chantilly Paper Packet
  • Chantilly Textiles
  • Chalk Marker
  • Black Cardstock



No comments: