Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feeling the Luck of the Irish with CTMH

My online team meeting is tonight and I challenged my team to create something for St. Patrick's Day.  This was a bit of a challenge because our current Idea Book doesn't feature any St. Patrick's Day stamps or papers.... but one of the great things about the Close To My Heart products is that you can adapt them to ANY theme.  

So I used my Cricut Artiste Cartridge, grabbed some New England Ivy and Olive Cardstock and a little swatch of paper from the Buzz and Bumble paper pack and came up with this.  



I can't wait to see what the rest of the team came up with.  (I'm also working on a gorgeous banner that I am in love with!  I can't wait to finish and post pictures!!!)

How would YOU like to start your own Close To My Heart business?  Head on over to my website and join today for only $49 (retail value is approximately $130).  


Not only do you receive access to some amazing training videos from Close To My Heart (CTMH), but you'll also be added to the Stamp Til Dawn team and can participate in our facebook group and online meetings.  Fun, fun, fun!  

No comments: