Tuesday, February 26, 2013

$5 for two page Studio J layout from CTMH

Have you taken advantage of the great deal on Studio J this month? No?  Well, good news!!  The special has been extended to March 15!

Check out the great tutorial from Close To My Heart (CTMH) at the end of this post and see just how easy it is.

And the best part?? You don't have to purchase any software!  You can create an account on my website, upload a few pictures and get started right away.  You pay nothing until you pick which layouts you want to purchase!

Tips:
Choose 5-9 photos from one event to work with.
Add those photos only!

I can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you

Feel free to surf to my web page :: Best robotic vacuum