Sunday, July 15, 2012

CTMH Convention - Another Fabulous Year

Whew, I just got home from another fabulous convention for Close To My Heart and boy was I keeping a secret from all of you!!!!  Did you notice my blog was a bit silent lately?   I was busy creating fun artwork and surprises for my customer retreat and creating artwork for my extravaganza booth at convention.  By the time I got back from the retreat I was so busy finishing up my prep for convention that I just couldn't find a spare moment to blog....

All that means that I have a TON of things to share now!!!!  So hang on folks, we're about to have some fun.

I was absolutely honored to be selected once again to teach at Extravaganza.  32 consultants were chosen.  I have been blessed to teach many times, but this year was completely different.  It was full of new challenges and excitement. 

Shortly after I found out I was selected, they told us that we would be featuring a brand new CRICUT CARTRIDGE called Artiste.  I still have a million ideas to share using Art Philosophy and now I have an entirely new cartridge to share.  Wowza!! 

It was fascinating to get a little peek behind the scenes and hear about corporate's vision for the cartridge and how much input they had in designing it.  They came up with some incredible organizational ideas that made this cartridge the MOST amazing one yet!!!!! 

So let's step back in time and see what I've been doing for the last couple of months...

At the end of May I got a big box full of new products.  I put all the accessories in a fun box I got from Michaels so I could keep them all together...


I was given the La Belle Vie paper pack to use for all of my artwork in my booth so you'll be seeing these new exciting colors a lot over the next few days....


There were four teachers assigned to each topic.  When Krista and Alyson ended up popping into my booth at the same time, we couldn't resist taking a picture.  We were bummed Laurie wasn't around.  It would have been fun to get a picture of all four of us!


Tomorrow I'll start posting fun art pics and Cricut Artiste ideas!!

I know many of you just can't wait to get your hands on this cartridge so I am taking pre-orders now!!  Want to earn free product too?  Contact me and I'll help you maximize your purchase and get you free product too!!  We can do a gathering, workshop, individual order or an online gathering.  There's something for everyone.

No comments: