Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Art Philosophy Video Tutorial

I have been having so much fun making cards with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge that I decided to make another video to show you how easy it is.   This is another in the "beginner" series.  I took some time and showed how to move the blade around the mat and select the different features.  I may skip some of that on future videos so they aren't so long....I don't want to bore you!

Here are pictures of the cards featured



And here's the video!




Supplies Used:
Miracle Level 2 Paper Pack (Retired)
Pair a Phrase Stamp Set
Inks: Chocolate, Bamboo, Crystal Blue
Markers: Taffy, Buttercup, Colonial White, Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf

2 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for showing how to mount all the pieces on the mat at once to make all the cuts. It really does make the card go together quick!

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Cute card! Thanks for the tips.