Monday, July 25, 2011

Bubba Good Time...

Hubby's home so I'm a little slow at putting up these posts... I guess I'm just trying to stretch out the fun...

After our team meeting at convention, 12 (two aren't pictured in the group photo) of us headed out to Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.  I was a little worried about this excursion because I was the one that just "had to" go there again.  What if nobody else was as impressed?

Well, I didn't have to worry at all.  We had a GREAT time, a wonderful waiter and delicious food!!!   


The waiter said that all of the alcoholics had to try the Fleur de Lis.  Heather tried to order something else and he told her she didn't really want that... sure enough, they all liked their drink!  Bonita got a lemonade in a special glass (it was a light show!)...I missed that boat.  I thought only the bar drinks came in cool glasses.

(Pictured - Patty, Aisha (with the fleur de lis) and Bonita with her fancy lemonade

The tables have cool signs... Gail wanted to keep Forrest running...

When you need something, you flip your sign and your waiter stops to help you out.  Karen and I were a bit needy. (Thankfully I don't think any of the waiters saw us doing this....)



As you can see...we had a great time!!  Our waiter was hilarious.  He kept us laughing and even split our check into 12 checks.  (We didn't even ask him to do it!!)  Smart guy if you ask me....because we definately tipped him well for such great service.

1 comment:

Hrkinney@hotmail.com said...

I love this post! What a great night, and great pictures!