Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Scrappin Escapes Retreat

It's going to take me a couple of days and a couple of posts to catch up on all the fun I had last weekend.  I thought I would blog from the hotel room, but I think I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.  I spent the weekend at the Scrappin Escapes Retreat at the Kona Kai in San Diego. It was absolutely amazing!  I've held some small retreats for my customers and I've gone to many conventions but this was something I had never experienced.  Check out what it looks like to have 1400 feet of scrapbooking tables!!  (140 women x 10 foot table.  There was one row of tables behind me when I took this picture.)


You can get a sneak peek of some of the things I completed.  The Mistletoe WOTG layouts and cards are on the table. 


Here's a picture of Barbara and Gail looking out on the Marina.  As you can see, it was a gorgeous weekend in San Diego!!



Ooops, I forgot to take a picture when this table looked all nice and fancy.  I brought a yummy dinner (Chicken Salad Croissants, Grapes, Chips and Lemon Cake) for Gail's birthday and it ended up being a great idea!  We were able to save a ton of money by eating leftovers for lunch and we had tons of snacks for the whole weekend.

We had so much fun that we're already signed up to do it again next year.  Who can pass up an opportunity to hang out with your girlfriends, laugh until you cry and be in a room with 139 other crazy people that love scrapbooking as much or more than you do?

Stay tuned for more updates!  I have pictures of what I completed at the retreat and a little Race for the Cure update coming soon.


No comments: