Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catch Up Post

Ok, Ok... I'm back... I think... Whew... It's been a whirlwhind the last few weeks.  I had planned to keep up on the blog, but it just didn't happen.  Here's a little catch-up post to get back on track.

1) I'm now working 4/10's, which I love way more than I thought I would.  It's a bit of an adjustment.  Mostly I don't feel like getting on the computer when I get home.  Sorry about that!

2) I've officially lost 20 pounds!  Woo Hoo!!  And that means I got to open my 20 pound gift I bought for myself...ahead of time.  Remind me not to do that again.  It was pure torture.  I thought I'd never get to open it.  I bought the Wii Walk it Out game, which I am loving!  There was a point during my little plateau that I thought... "maybe if I opened my game and played it, I'd magically drop that last pound."  But I'm a little rule follower so I waited. 

Here's a minus 20 pound picture.

3) Since I have Fridays off this summer, my buddies and I have planned some bike rides!  Last Friday we rode 35 miles.  It was a little chilly in the beginning and extremely windy...which made a generally easy ride, a little bit tougher.  But hey, it busted my plateau so it made me happy, happy, happy!

This is when the wind was at our backs and we were flying down the strand...oh so fun...

Candace at the beginning of the strand

4) I'm working on my Zippidee samples so hopefully I'll have some artwork to post soon!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Dawn...your looking good! Keep up the good work! :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Well, Congratulations!!! I'm very impressed by your long ride! I really need to get more active . . .

Hugs!