Friday, April 30, 2010

CTMH SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the May SOTM blog hop!  This month we are featuring D1421 Cherish the Moment.  If you came here from Cindy Leek you're on the right path.

I got a little sidetracked playing with all my new goodies this month and time slipped away so I was only able to make one sample.  (I'm actually in Sedona celebrating my birthday on a mini bike tour!!!  I set this up to post before I left....stay tuned.  I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures.)  This is Wishes #18 Down the Middle. 


Supplies Used:
X7126B Passages Level 2 Paper Pack
Stamp Set from the Passages WOTG kit
Inks: Cocoa and Brown Bag

Next up on the hop is Adeline Brill

9 comments:

Cindy said...

The card looks great!

Krista Ritskes said...

What a nice, classic look!

Kathleen said...

Dawn, I love this card! I love Earth tones!!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

I love the colors :0)

Carol Loftus said...

Very classy card!

Haley D. said...

Great masculine card! Hope you have had a happy birthday!

Pamela OConnor said...

I love this stamp set with Passages. Great card!

Jen Rubio said...

What a perfect card...and a very appropriate idea to use travel-themed papers just before you're out enjoying your travels - I'm inspired! Have a very Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combos!