Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday -

Wow, that week just flew by!  I can hardly believe it's Thursday again.  I thought I picked Thursdays because of the awesome alliteration that Thankful Thursday provides, but me thinks that in the back of my mind, I might have remembered that hubby gets paid on Thursdays....hmm....

I probably should've made a card or something lovely last night, but I watched a movie with Breanna and Joshua instead.  I am really super Thankful that they enjoy hanging out with me and invite me to watch movies with them and that's way better than any card I could have made...

But don't worry, I have a plan...I will take a picture at lunch and add it right here....


It is absolutely gorgeous in San Diego today, don't you agree?  Whenever I need some inspiration or I'm feeling blue, I head outdoors.  The sound of the ocean, the smell of pine trees, wet pavement, fresh cut grass, blooming jasmine, baby birds....  all of it kind of helps me forget the 10 million things running around in my head and frees up some space for inspiration.  I get my best ideas when I'm outside...

So this week I want to know... What inspires you?  Leave me a comment by Sunday and I'll pick a winner!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I agree about how beautiful San Diego is! My family inspires me...I love hanging out with them, taking photos to remember the fun days we have, and taking time to look back on the fun times. And then, of course, scrapbooking it all! :)

Gail Vought said...

I am very thankful for my friend Dawn who calls me at work with words of inspiration. I believe we are all blessed to have her as a friend.

Lauren said...

Dawn, Had a great time on Sat. Thanks!