Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Valentine Workshop - Part 1

I did a mini valentine workshop at the house on Saturday (4 people).  It was fun.  I loved putting it together and spending the afternoon with some great ladies!!

Here are two of the projects we did.  I still need to photograph the other two...ooops....

I used a Wishes pattern to create the front of the card....


And the inside pops out.  Too cute and super easy!!



The card below was designed by my good friend Gail.  I had to change it up a little to use stamps and products I had on hand...but it's pretty close to the one she swapped at our unit meeting.  Thanks Gail!!


Supplies List:
All supplies are Close To My Heart
X7107B That's Amore Paper Pack
A 1103 A Love Stamp Set
D1191 Friendship Blessings Stamp Set
Ink: Chocolate, Hollyhock and Blush
Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Z1127 Chocolate Ribbon Rounds

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Darling cards! I can't wait to see the rest of them too.