Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

It has been great to see such a huge outpouring of love and support for Haiti.  Everywhere you go there are opportunities for giving and many have already given so much.  Today I am excited to share a way that you can continue to help support the efforts in Haiti while getting a great deal!!!

Hearts for Haiti

Our hearts go out to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti, and like so many of you, we’re eager to help. And helping has never been easier! Throughout February, purchase a 12" × 12" textured cardstock combo pack and you’ll get one free—and with every offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 US to Operation Smile’s Haiti relief efforts. That means for only $14.95 US/$17.50 CAN, you get two packs of our high-quality textured cardstock and you help this urgent, important cause.


Operation Smile is always a fantastic charitable partner—offering free facial reconstruction surgeries to needy children throughout the world. They’ve currently marshaled their medical teams and resources to provide emergency relief in Haiti, and the donations given as part of Hearts for Haiti will be used exclusively for Operation Smile’s efforts in Haiti.

Here's a link to Operation Smile's blog on their relief efforts in Haiti.  I hope you'll visit!!  It is fascinating
Textured Cardstock...
I actually used several pieces of textured cardstock for the card bases in yesterdays' post!  I didn't know about this promotion when I decided to use it, but now I am so grateful that I did!

One of the things I love about textured cardstock is that it is two-toned.  One side is a darker shade of color than the other side!!  This makes it PERFECT for card bases!  I like to use the darker side on the outside and the lighter side inside where you write your message.

Stay tuned!  I hope to put together a fun post featuring more benefits of textured cardstock for tomorrow.

How to order:
You can order online anytime at http://www.stamptildawn.myctmh.com/

Want to add it to your regular order?  No problem!  Contact me via email or at the next workshop or gathering and I'll help you with it.

Do you know more scrapbookers that don't attend my workshops?  Here's your chance to share the gorgeous Close To My Heart products and help Haiti too.  Why not gather a few orders from friends?  Gather enough for a party ($150) and you can have the hostess rewards too!!

From me to Operation Smile
On a personal note, I will be rounding-up all of the orders I receive this month as part of our normal Operation Smile program via Close To My Heart.

No comments: