Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishes #4 Sundial

I'm working my way through the Wishes Card Confidence Program. One pattern at a time, in order...and today we're on pattern number 4. To see all the other Wishes posts simply click on the word Wishes Project in the sidebar under labels. Ready to purchase your own copy and play along? Email me to place your order or visit my website and order online.

I'm still playing with the Felicity Paper Pack and stamp set and I've barely made a dent in my paper!  I used the leftover pieces from the My Creations All Sorts Mini-Album - click here to see the post with pictures - to create these cards.

Both cards feature the same paper.  I just flipped the paper over to use the opposite print for the second card.


Supplies Used:
Felicity Paper Pack and Stamp Set
Added Bamboo and Chocolate Cardstock
Ink: Twilight, Bamboo and Chocolate

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

They are both so pretty!