Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank You and Happy Mail!!

I just have to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments and emails!!  I am really enjoying my Wishes project and I am so glad that you are enjoying it with me.  I think part of the fun is that I can use anything in my stamp room!!  I don't have to make sure I use current products.  I don't have to make 10 for a swap.  I don't have to make kits for a class.  I just concentrate on one card at a time and I play with it until I like it... or mostly like it... there's one coming up that I really struggled with.....and a few that I absolutely love.  (They are scheduled for the February 1st SOTM Blog hop!)

And...

I got HAPPY MAIL!!!!  Check out what my friend Linda Taylor sent to me!!!!

She saw my post about being a lazy stamper....about avoiding cards that required me to print the patterns... and she printed all the patterns for me!!!!!!!!!!!!  And included an adorable card with the exact stamp set I was using.  Stay tuned...those cards will be posted starting tomorrow.

What a fun surprise!  Thank you Linda!!

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

That is soooo sweet! I too am a lazy stamper. Do you think she'll send me the patterns? (JK- I have them.) Aren't friends a wonderful part of life?

Also, I can't wait until the next episode of your Wishes project.