Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Photos and Layouts

I know them. You know them. Heck I've even been known to BE one of them... but I'm here to help you if you're not one of them.

They are "they" who somehow coordinate the entire family to wear THE perfect clothes for Christmas. Matching pajamas. Matching outfits. Matching Ties. And, as if that's not enough..... the scrapbookers take it one step further and make sure it matches their PAPER.

But wait. There's hope for the rest of us. Even though I do have a blouse that I think would work perfect with our Jingle paper, I haven't quite figured out how to get the inlaws to make sure their outfits would work too. So here's the plan.... Are you ready?

Black and White Photos! Oh sure, you can print a few in color if you want, but with the click of a button in pretty much any photo software... you can convert them to black and white.

So if you're rushing around with last minute shopping and you don't realize until you see your photos later that....gasp....you forgot the matching pjs and your pictures are color gaggers...just sip some hot chocolate. Click a button and all will be well!

1 comment:

budletsmom said...

Too funny I won't even attempt that anymore LOL. I love using black and white for things like this. I so thought you were going to show a couple of cute and easy LOs for Christmas when I saw the title.