Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A View from my walk....


It was an interesting day in San Diego today. Don't freak out, but... I saw a few raindrops on my windshield!! Really! And then... I saw a rainbow as I pulled into our park. And as if that wasn't enough, about 15 minutes later I saw this gorgeous sunset. An hour later I saw lightning!!!! Amazing.
The best part is that I think Fall just might be coming to San Diego. Hallelujah! I love fall! I celebrated today by bringing candy corn and peanuts to work. Candy corn and Peanuts? Yeah, people here think I'm crazy too...until they try it.... You can thank my old boss for this little addiction. I thought it was weird when he first showed me. Now, it's a fall tradition.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo...just love the colors!

Patty said...

Cool pic Dawn.Isn't nice when something so familiar and everyday becomes so pretty for a moment? The heavens are watching over us and waiting to welcome us.