Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's April 15th and I'm.....


Tickled Pink! Many of you probably have "other" things on your mind when I say that it's April 15th...but I have something more fun in mind. Today is the day that the Close To My Heart National Scrapbook Month Kit, Tickled Pink, goes on sale. In all honesty, I didn't fully appreciate this kit before I bought it. I guess I'm kind of spoiled. I know we come up with great kits every year and so I just ordered it without researching what came in it. So imagine my excitement and my surprise when I opened my order on Monday!!

Check this out!

You get this stinkin cute stamp set AND white mini medley AND a foam tool!


And the paper pack! My photography skills don't do the paper justice. It is truly gorgeous.

But wait..there's more... sadly I couldn't get a good picture of the textured cardstock and die-cuts.
The kit is available starting today, while supplies last. You can read all the details and price info on my website.
Have you created something fun with this kit? I'd love to see your creations. Leave me a comment with a link so I can check them out... and I'll post some projects soon! (Once I stop sniffing the paper and admiring it... why oh why is it so hard to just use it!)
***

Saturday's Scrapbook Project
This saturday is my monthly crop and I'm using the Stardust Workshops on the Go. (Follow the link to see more samples!) Each month I create the layouts using different papers and accessories that are not featured on the Workshop Guide that you get at the workshop. I do it so that you can see how easy it is to adapt the layout to whatever project/paper you want to work on. This month I was feeling inspired so I created TWO samples!!

I haven't added pictures to my Stardust pages yet so you can use your imagination by comparing them to the other pages.


The original sample features an 8x10 photo in the opening, but I had a 5x7. Adding a matte helped to fill in all the open space.
Do you like my lovely ink schmoo on this one? Thankfully it will be covered by photos later. And let's not even mention the strange placement of the stars on the journaling spot. (I didn't notice it until I saw the picture. And here I thought I had placed the stars randomly.)
And here it is with photos...

Be sure to RSVP for the workshop so that you can receive a FREE workshop guide with the template and directions for the layouts featured above. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jodi-85 said...

Hi, I love your CTMH color combo thing. It's awesome. I am also a CTMH consultant and am just getting into the blogging world. I have added you to my blog list and linked to you as well. I love your workshops I'll check back soon to see what's new
Jodi

Dawn said...

Thank you Jodi and welcome to my blog and the blogging world. So glad you stopped by and left a comment! I'm off to check out your blog....