Thursday, April 30, 2009

Close To My Heart Blog Hop

Welcome to our Close to my Heart Summer 2009 Idea Book Blog Hop!

Over 40 Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the release of the Summer 2009 Idea Book by sharing their amazing creations using new products via their blogs. If you have come here from Haley's blog, you are on the right path!

If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Erin's blog http://www.tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com/ and start from the beginning!


I've been sick so I did a couple of quick and easy cards. I used the My Originals book to pick a card pattern. This one is vertical sash.





After I made the first card, I took the leftover pieces on my table to make another card. This is a 4x4 card.



Items Used:
C1360 It's a Zoo (New set, available May 1st)
C1257 Happy Birthday
Z464 Summer Carnival Sassy Strands
X7113B Tinkerin Level 2 Paper Pack (available May 1st)
Inks: Holiday Red, Clover Meadow, Sunflower

I hope you enjoyed your stop here. I love comments!! and I hope you'll come back soon.

Next stop is Ali's blog at http://www.scrapali.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Tresa Black said...

Awww, Dawn! Get better soon!

Haley D. said...

Your cards are ADORABLE! Get well!

Ali said...

These cards are super cute! Hope u feel better soon.

AaronB said...

cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Ok...now I have to buy that paper. Too cute!

Dawnll said...

Dawn, I really like your project,am glad to become one of your followers, from another Dawn all my best

Tazzygirl2000 (AKA Erin) said...

These cards are just too cute! I love the bright colors!! I am so sorry you have been sick- I hope you are feeling better!! Thanks again for playing! Your cards turned out great!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Wow, how bright and cheerful these cards are. Love them!

Jena said...

So fun - love those animals with that paper - TFS!

Traveling Bells said...

Simply adorable!
Haley's mom, Sandy B