Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You and Popcorn Update

Yesterday was a fun day in my house. Not only did I celebrate National Popcorn Day, but Stacy Julian shared the little goodie I sent her and linked to MyCTMH website...which means I've been getting some fun emails with questions.

So... I thought I'd do a little post and share more info on my popcorn tag/project.

Tag:
First I printed out "Ready, Set, Pop! National Popcorn Day is" on my computer using the CTMH Font CD Volume 1 (Font= Lemonade Stand) I love it because it totally matches the font on the stamp set.

I used the January SOTM - Moments in Time to stamp the Month and to highlight January 19th.

Paper:
I gave Stacy two samples. The one she put on top was using the X7100B Perfect Day.
On the sample I featured on my blog, I used X5806 Creative Basics Emporium Collection (this set included the ribbon I used to tie the bow.)

Stamps: In addition to the Moments in Time set, I used D1338 Bird Basics.

Thank you so much for your interest and your questions and welcome to my blog!

Edited to add:
Duh...forgot to write the paper measurements.
Main piece is 5x9 and I attached a 1x9 strip to each side. I was careful to completely cover the popcorn package so that none of the color from the package peeked out.

No comments: