Monday, January 12, 2009

Cupcake Time


(Candace made the popcorn cover and the card on the right)

When I get a new catalog, I look through it and I generaly WANT just about everything, but since my funds and my storage space are limited, I try to purchase stamps that I can get a lot of use out of and as soon as I saw D1336 Cupcake Sprinkles, I knew it was an absolute must have!!! Everyone has a birthday and stamped cupcakes are ww point friendly!! I can make girl cupcakes and boy cupcakes and...

Making all these cupcake cards inspired me to make cupcakes for my workshop. Of course it helped that it was Amy's and my Mom's birthday (or course Mom was 6 hours away and didn't quite make it for the cupcake, but I sent her a picture!)
I borrowed the cupcake tree from my step-mom and it looked so cute!!! (Even if my cake decorating abilities leave something to be desired.)








No comments: