Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Calendar Time

I was soooo excited when I saw the January Stamp of the Month in the new catalog! Over the years I have had tons of ideas for these cute little calendars, but it's always a pain to order them or print them. How many should I order? If I order too few, I'll run out. If I order too many, I'll have useless 2009 calendars...


My only lament was "why oh why do we have to wait until January? I have projects to do now! Gifts to make. New year organization to unfurl."

And then the holidays came and I enjoyed spending time with hubby and cleaning and organizing and pulling weeds and when I finally came back to stamping my inspiration was gone. poof. What was I going to do with this set???

I avoided it for a while and then finally I pulled it out and I fell in love again... my only problem now is that I'm back at work and there are not enough hours in the day to play.
If you're coming to my crop on Saturday, I plan to have more ideas to share by then...

(Love the new cupcake set!!! This isn't the only card I used it on....have I mentioned that I made like 15 cards??? There's more to come.)


(Another favorite set....D1338 Bird Basics...hmmm... I think I may have another card or two made with it too....)

No comments: