Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas?

Ok, before I say this, please don't hate me..... I watched The Grinch Who Stole Christmas AND Jack Frost last night and it filled me with joy and made me all happy that my most favorite movie watching season has already started!! I know I should be frustrated that they started showing these movies on tv and it's not even Thanksgiving, and I did kind of think it was odd, but mostly I loved it.

I wonder how many people spent their Sunday...
  • cooking a Turkey (hey it was a deal $7 for a bunch of meals works for me!)
  • creating projects for the Santa's Workshop
  • watching Christmas movies
  • and...watching the Wizard of Oz
And all of this while the temperatures soared to the 90's.... Crazy!
I'd apologize some more for my craziness, but I had way too much fun and I love all of my holiday projects, so instead I'll share a few pictures...















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Stocking project!! Could you give some info on how you made it?

Kathleen