Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My First Video Tutorial!!

Woo Hoo!! It's finally here. This has probably been at least two years in the making. Every time we get a new camera or new techie toy in my house, I say "do you think we can use it to make a tutorial for my blog?"

At Christmas, Joshua combined all his gift cards and bought a little digital recorder and he kept saying "are you ready to make a tutorial?"

Somehow I kept making up excuses. I think I was suddenly camera shy... well... I finally got over myself and we recorded two last night!!!!

Of course we know we have lots to improve.. lighting and sound... Anyone who knows me in real life will be shocked to find out that I didn't speak loud enough. I think I was very aware of the microphone by my mouth and I was afraid to talk to loud..

So the music at the beginning and the end is significantly louder than I am... I'll do better next time.

In the meantime... leave me a comment and let me know what tutorials you'd like me to do next!



3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Great tutorial. Thanks for the tip on how to tie the ribbon.

Kim Burmeister said...

I would never guess this was your first tutorial. Where is the camera?

Very cute cards. I have seen this technique a few times and haven't tried it yet. I think you gave me the push I need to try this one soon. Thanks for the inkspiration!

Anonymous said...

These are great Dawn! Thanks for sharing them.