Sunday, March 02, 2008

March Word Puzzle - Day Two

Here's another fun creation using the March Word Puzzle....well one stamp.... This card was inspired by a design we did at my uplines house yesterday. I came home and just had to make a few more cards. The "Easter" stamp is from the March Word Puzzle. I used the rustic alphabet to spell happy and the paper is from the Sweet Pea paper pack. Colors are Key Lime and Amethyst.

Below is my version of a foam core stamp holder that I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. I couldn't quite figure out the need for a couple of the pieces that the original poster included in her design so I switched it up and changed it. It's probably one of those things that if you saw it in person, you would understand. I added a shelf so that I don't have to stack all twelve on top of each other.

Now that I have a spot to put them all, I'll have to finish switching over from the old style pads, to the new style....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: