Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's definately spring....ssssssssss

Look who came for a visit to the office yesterday......





Apparently he thought he had a meeting with the chancellor. Thankfully somebody coming to the office saw him before they got to the doors and called us from their cell phone.
We had fun checking him out through the glass, but he did not seem very happy about us talking about him!! I tried to take a picture of our campus police, aka snake catchers, but a couple of new people had just come up to the doors thinking they were leaving....ha... we are all being held captive by our little friend.....
I was quite fascinated with him....as long as I was on this side of the glass!! Guess I better keep my eyes open. I keep telling them that I don't recall them divulging the snake information in my interviews or welcome packet!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! I am glad I didn't have this outside my door. Holy Moly!

Love your blog...you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see the rules.

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Yikes! I HATE snakes. Was it poisonous. I never stick around to find out so I don't know the poisonous ones from the harmless ones. He's HUGE!

Yvonne