Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy March - Peep Style

Think Spring.... Since it's already beginning to feel like spring in my neck of the woods, I thought I'd celebrate by playing with the March Word Puzzle. I've created several projects and I even took pictures already... so stay tuned... I'll keep posting cute samples all week long.
First Up... Having Fun with my Peeps....



I had so much fun making these cute treats last night. Today was our last game for church volleyball and I wanted to bring a little goodie to thank the girls that come. 9am on Saturday morning is pretty hard when Saturday is the only day you get to sleep in. (Most of the girls on the team go to seminary so their school day starts at 6am).

I think I drove my poor son crazy as I went through the possible sayings, before I finally settled on "Volleyball is S'more fun with your peeps." The bags contain graham crackers, a bunny peep and chocolate. Some had chocolate kisses in the front and some had the miniature candy bars behind the graham crackers. In our house we like to put the peep in the microwave to create our s'more.... the bunny grows and grows..... But, if you don't want to watch your bunny expand in the microwave, you can always pull out your heat tool and roast him....

Supplies - All papers, inks and stamps are Close To My Heart.
Amethyst and Sunkiss Paper
Key Lime, Amethyst and Baby Pink ink
The font is CTMH Uptown from the first font cd

Go ahead..... go make some with your peeps....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: