Saturday, December 01, 2007

Monogram Gifts


I've been busy working on gifts for Rick's dispatchers. Gotta keep the ladies that keep him moving happy! A good dispatcher and load planner can make all the difference.

I'm sending a bunch of the nugget boxes I posted a few days ago so that they can share them with the office/dispatch team and then I'm sending Cindy and Patty these great monogram card sets.

The blue set with the snowflakes are for the dispatchers. I had so much fun making theirs, that I whipped up a set for a friend at church. Her birthday is tomorrow.

All products are Close To My Heart. Both sets use the Baroque alphabet and Playful Flourishes. The blue set is Moonstruck paper and ink and I used the snowflakes I posted a couple of days ago for the embellishment on the box. The other set is Garnet ink and paper.




No comments: