Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baptism Book


I got to attend a wonderful baptism for a family on Sunday. It was such a wonderful experience. Their little boy is the same age Joshua was when Rick joined the church so it brought back tons of memories.

Since the mom is a scrapbooker (actually she owns a scrapbook store), and she was feeling neglected because I haven't given her any stamped gifts..... I had to make sure I came up with something for the baptism.

It wasn't hard to twist my arm to make another board book. I love these little books!!! I have a couple more that I need to take pictures of. Of course I had to snap a quick picture of this one before I sent it off to it's new owner....

I used the Close To My Heart Cocoa Cafe papers, cocoa ribbon and the front has a dimensional element on it. I almost forgot... the font is CTMH Lemonade Stand from the new font cd.

No comments: