Thursday, October 25, 2007

Little Update

They closed down the college I work at on Monday at 1pm and we don't go back until Monday and all I have accomplished is...I cleaned out the refrigerator. Yep, I'm the lean mean cleaning machine. Ok, so we also went out to a horse camp (evacuation center) and set up some corals, got hubby restocked and loaded so he can have food and supplies on the truck, did a ton of laundry, watched non-stop fire coverage and rested.

Once hubby left I figured I'd do all that deep cleaning that I haven't had time for the last couple of months, unfortunately I'm feeling a little bit under the weather. I'm not sure if it's a little cold or if it's allergies from all the smoke, but it's just kind of slowed me down a little. I'm hoping I'll feel more energetic tomorrow.

I know it's only Thursday, but since I haven't done a Biggest Loser update for a while, I guess I should catch things up.

Two weeks ago I gained two pounds. ooops... But really, you can go back and read my prediction. I knew there was no way I really lost 5 pounds the week before.

Last week I lost 2.8 pounds.

This week I lost 2.8 pounds and I have now lost over 25 pounds. Wowser!!!! I got my cool little magnet to put on my fridge. I'm kind of shocked that I lost so much this week. I definately didn't eat as good as I should have, but I ate small portions and didn't pig out so I guess that kept things moving in the right direction.

No comments: