Saturday, September 22, 2007

Biggest Loser Friday - Week 3

Sorry this update is a day late. The last 48 hours have been busy, busy, busy... but I thought I'd better give a quick little update before too much time passes...

I lost 1.8 pounds this week.
Woo Hoo!

I probably should've lost more, but I struggled a little bit more than usual. It's amazing how much of this journey is "mental." I was kind of frustrated and annoyed with last week and it just kind of slowed me down a bit. I didn't pig out or overeat, but I didn't eat as many good foods and I didn't exercise quite as much.

But that's all behind me and I'm back in the game...mentally and physically... so let's hope for another good loss next week.

Only 3.8 pounds to go to make it to my next mini goal - 20 pounds...

Stay tuned... I've been stamping!! I have stuff to share. For now, I need to go type the church bulletin and get some sleep.

No comments: