Friday, August 17, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!


Still no stamping, scrapbooking, knitting or any crafting to report. We have had something to do every night this week, but tonight's the night. Tonight I will be stamping. I have to. I have a class tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they'll be expecting me to have something to share.

But just because I have not been crafting, does not mean I have nothing to share. I lost 1.6 lbs. Woo Hoo!! When I jumped on the ww scale, I thought I'd either hold steady or show a little gain. I hoped I'd lose 4 ounces (to get my next 5 lb star! It's all about the stars you know.) I think the lady weighing me in had fun surprising me.... because I was seriously shocked! I guess drinking all that water the last few days really did work!
So since I have no stamping to share, here's some weightloss stuff instead.... (I know, I know, you'd rather see stamping!)

Western Bagel's Alternative Onion Bagel - One point of bagel goodness!

Costco Eggs/Egg Beaters - Yummy protein in the morning. I add whatever I have in the house to give them a bit of flavor (mushrooms, red pepper, salt-free spicy seasoning, feta cheese, jalapenos)

Boca Burgers - Yum, yum, yum... I sprinkle some of the spicy seasoning on them and enjoy!

Use two pieces of whole wheat bread, some liquid eggs and a boca burger and you have 5-6 points of a super filling breakfast!!!

Pickles - Yummy dill pickles are the perfect snack!

Frozen Non-Fat Yogurt - Tastes yummy and I don't have to drink milk!

And... I personally have to stay away from all those 100 calorie snacks. Yes, the are good. Yes, they are yummy... but they are still empty calories for me. They don't fill me up. They make me want more junk.

I'd love to hear some of your favorite low-cal ww friendly snacks!

No comments: