Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally!

As promised, I really did find my stamp table and actually stamp something. Of course you may notice that I did not say I cleaned my stamp table. I keep hoping that the unbearable heat around here will dissipate and leave me with energy and time to clean. Ha!

So here is the card I created for our Stamp of the Month swap. All products featured are Close To My Heart and the stamp set is the September SOTM.


Today was the first day of school for Josh and for me! Yep, that's right. I'm back in school. I'm testing the waters with an online accounting course. Online means I don't have to be somewhere at a specific time and accounting should mean that it's somewhat easy for me. It looks do-able so far.

And since it was back to school day, it means it was also back to walking! Woo Hoo! I have a new walking partner this year and we definately picked up the pace a bit. I loved my walk and felt awesome when it was done.....of course I've been popping the ibuprofen and icing my foot ever since, but hey it was fun at the time! (I have plantar fasciitis. I've had it before and it eventually went away...but I'm not a patient person and I don't want to "rest." I'm hoping ice, ibuprofen and stretches will do the trick.)

No comments: